ATTENTION: THIS MOCK INTERVIEW CAN BE USED FOR ANY SELECTION PROCESS AT THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.
OUR SPECIALISTS CAN ASSIST YOU IN PREPARING FOR AN INTERVIEW TO ANY VACANCY AT THE AfDB!
Landing an internship at the African Development Bank is a dream for many. Understandable, since the AfDB Internships Program combines good remuneration and a wide range of benefits with meaningful work that can help millions of people around the world. If this is your case, OpenIGO can help you increase your chances of succeeding in this competitive selection process.
The AfDB Internship Program selection cycle may include an interview phase, which aims to find out more about the candidate, and analyze their knowledge, competencies and experience.
Having a mock interview with a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the AfDB interview model will help you be better prepared for this phase, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the desired vacancy. The AfDB Internship Mock Interview is held by Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime, conducted by an interview specialist and lasts around 60 minutes.
Why should you purchase the mock interview?
- On average, the interviewer (a professor with a Ph.D. who is a specialist in the AfDB Internships) spends approximately two hours reading all your documents and preparing an original and personalized script to be used in your interview.
- All the experience is set to reproduce the interview in the same way that is carried out by the African Development Bank.
- At the end of your mock interview, thorough feedback is given about your performance.
- Make the purchase on our website;
- Following the purchase, make sure that you contact us through the email email@example.com informing us a) your order number, b) the deadline of your interview (if there’s one), c) the timezone you’re in and d) 2 or 3 preferred dates for your mock interview so we can schedule according to our interviewers’ availability;
- DISCLAIMER: we need at least 72 working hours to schedule the mock interview and prepare the custom script for your mock interview. This means that your mock interview has to be scheduled at least 72 working hours after the purchasing date. 5) If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is not a problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. To do that, inform us through email and we will proceed with the rescheduling. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is not a problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. To do that, inform us through email and we will proceed with the rescheduling. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your mock interview session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled mock interview session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment;
- Do not forget that in order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime.
- Mock Interview Length: 60 (sixty) minutes
- Mock Interview Language: English
- Means of holding the mock interview: Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime
- Re-scheduling: allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled time
Save money with our Packages!
Get also other products below and enhance your chances of success!