ATTENTION: THIS MOCK INTERVIEW CAN BE USED FOR ANY SELECTION PROCESS AT THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.
OUR SPECIALISTS CAN ASSIST YOU IN PREPARING FOR AN INTERVIEW TO ANY VACANCY AT THE AfDB!
Working for the African Development Bank (AfDB) is a dream for many. Among the different ways of selecting staff, the Young Professionals Program (YPP) is known as the AfDB’s most important and prestigious selection process. The AfDB YPP is a highly competitive selection process. Every year, around 8.000 – 10.000 highly qualified young people from around the world apply for this program but only around 20-30 applicants are selected each year. Being selected for the AfDB YPP can change your life forever, but this is no easy task.
The AfDB Young Professional Program (YPP) selection cycle includes an interview phase, whose main aim is to find out more about the candidate, and analyze their knowledge, competences and experience. The AfDB YPP interview model combines traditional questions and technical ones. In addition, behavioral-event questions addressing the competencies described on the AfDB YPP’s page can also be expected.
Having a mock interview with a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the AfDB YPP interview model will help you be better prepared for this phase, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the desired vacancy. AfDB YPP mock interviews are held via Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime, conducted by an interview specialist and last between 40 and 50 minutes.
- Make the purchase on our website;
- Following the purchase, make sure that you contact us through the email email@example.com informing us a) your order number, b) the deadline of your interview (if there’s one), c) the timezone you’re in and d) 2 or 3 preferred dates for your mock interview so we can schedule according to our interviewers’ availability;
- DISCLAIMER I: alternatively, you can use the “Book now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”. However, we do suggest that you use the method described above in “2)”. This is because our Book now system may not reflect the current availability of our interviewers, which is why we suggest you use the method described above to contact us and schedule your mock interview;
- DISCLAIMER II: we need at least 72 working hours to schedule the mock interview and prepare the custom script for your mock interview. This means that your mock interview has to be scheduled at least 72 working hours after the purchasing date. 5) If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is not a problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. To do that, inform us through email and we will proceed with the rescheduling. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is not a problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. To do that, inform us through email and we will proceed with the rescheduling. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your mock interview session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled mock interview session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment;
- Do not forget that in order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime.
- Mock Interview Length: 60 (sixty) minutes
- Mock Interview Language: English
- Means of holding the mock interview: Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime
- Re-scheduling: allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled time
Check also the products & services below and enhance your chances of success:
If you want to know more about the program itself, access: