No two people are totally alike. Even identical twins will display differences in their thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Some people may be anxious, others calm. Some may be outgoing and gregarious, others more solitary and happy with their own company. Personality, then, is that “essence” of a person – those “trademarks” by which we can recognise one person from another. There are many definitions of personality, but a commonly used one amongst psychologists is: “Personality is that pattern of characteristic thoughts, feelings and behaviours that distinguishes one person from another and that persists over time and situations.”
Potential profiling is the assessment of personality traits and an individual potentials at work. The goal is how the personality variables (e.g. interests, motivations, numerical abilities, values, tasks/people, agility) influence preferences and behaviours in the workplace. The psychometric view of personality, then, focuses on how we can scientifically measure human characteristics and in a reliable and meaningful way. Psychometric tests can include measures of cognitive ability such as verbal reasoning as well as measures of personality traits such as extraversion/introversion, task/people, planning/organising, agility, interests and motivations.
Development Pack includes:
- Psychometric test (according to the level of the individual: young professional, manager, executive), plus
- one session to probe the results of the psychometric test
- a role play (either team work or leadership assessment) to observe the developmental area and leadership skills
- A final report including a summary of the test results, the role play and the management competences and success factors. This is extremely useful to young professionals or managers which are looking to transition or improve their career path or leadership roles.
With this the individual is able to identify potential career paths that align to his/her interests, talents and values, coupled with his/her inner motivation. That can be useful in view of searching for job posting, or drafting cover letters or application writing.
Coach: Michele Damone
- Make the purchase on our site by clicking on the Coaching Tab;
- Following purchase, press the “Make Appointment Now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”;
- Then, on the “Make Appointment Now” page, continue with the scheduling. You will see all the times available. Select one of these. Do not forget to advise us of your time zone when scheduling;
- If you are not sure of the date and time you wish to schedule your coaching session, this is not a problem. You can schedule it at any time by going to “Orders” and pressing the “Make Appointment Now” button on this page;
- After scheduling on the website, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from OpenIGO with all the information about your coaching session(s);
- If you wish to change the time of your coaching session, this is no problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. You just need to go to the “My Account” page and press the “appointments” button on “My products and services.” Press the “Cancel” button on this page and then make the appointment for your session when it is suitable for you. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your coaching session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled coaching session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment and will also not receive a refund for the missed session;
In order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Hangouts, Zoom, or Facetime.
There are no reviews yet.