Your learning includes:
- Ways for managing your change process for more effective results
- Identifying and acknowledging reasons/needs for change
- Mapping areas and strategies for obtaining a new job
- Mapping transferable competencies and how to increase their impact
- Surveying potential entry levels and managing the process
Your coach is an attentive listener, nonjudgmental, action-oriented, focused on results, encouraging, questioning, gives effective feedback, and inspires the person. The coaching sessions provide a framework within which the situation that the coachee needs or wants to address can be dealt with.
Main goal:to identify your key competencies and prepare future plan
Number of coaching sessions:3 (three)
Coaching session Length:40 (forty) minutes each session;
Means of holding the coaching session:Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Facetime, Zoom, or Hangouts
Re-scheduling:Is allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled time.
Coaches: Frank Hackney, Glenda Hutchinson, Helena Light Hadley, Merri Davis, Niki Parker, Michele Damone, Brett J. Craig, Estefania Palomino.
Your coach is just a click away!
- Make the purchase on our site by clicking on the Coaching Tab;
- Following purchase, press the “Make Appointment Now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”;
- Then, on the “Make Appointment Now” page, continue with the scheduling. You will see all the times available. Select one of these. Do not forget to advise us of your time zone when scheduling;
- If you are not sure of the date and time you wish to schedule your coaching session, this is not a problem.You can schedule it at any time by going to “Orders” and pressing the “Make Appointment Now” button on this page;
- After scheduling on the website, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from OpenIGO with all the information about your coaching session(s);
- If you wish to change the time of your coaching session, this is no problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. You just need to go to the “My Account” page and press the “appointments” button on “My products and services.” Press the “Cancel” button on this page and then make the appointment for your session when it is suitable for you. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your coaching session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled coaching session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment and will also not receive a refund for the missed session;
- In order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Hangouts, Zoom, or Facetime.