Use the code “UNAPPLICATION” for 15% off on this service
If you are looking to kick-start your career with an international organization, you have come to the right place! Working for an organization within the United Nations System is a dream for many professionals across the globe, since the opportunities offered often combine good remuneration and a wide range of benefits with meaningful work. OpenIGO can help you increase your chances of succeeding in these competitive selection processes with our UN Jobs Application Review service!
Generally, in the first phase of UN Jobs selection processes, candidates must fill out an online application form and/or send documents through a recruiting platform/online system or by e-mail.
These documents will be analyzed not only in the first phase, but also in the next rounds, and are decisive for your success in these competitive selection processes. These documents must show that you have the technical knowledge and skills desired by the UN Job-opportunity you are applying to; they should be well structured and contain no grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes.
Therefore, it is of fundamental importance that your documents are carefully reviewed. This is exactly what our award-winning team will do for you. Our UN Jobs Application Review service includes a review of the following documents:
1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume/PHP
2) Cover Letter
A review of each of these documents will be carried out in two stages:
- Proofreading – highly qualified native English proofreaders will check your writing, formatting, correct errors and suggest improvements;
- Technical review – a team formed of Ph.D. professors with vast experience at intergovernmental organizations will carry out a technical review of the documents that you submit to the UN Internship Programs, offering feedback for improvement. The fit of your documents with the UN Internship policies and strategies will be evaluated.
It is a service of an extremely high quality and care, on average, takes 2.5 hours. Our application review services will really strengthen your application!
- Purchase an application review on our site.
- Following purchase on the “Order Received” page, press the “Submit Application Review” button which is located under “Order details”.
- Then, press the “Submit New Message” button on the “Application Review” page, followed by the “choose file” button.
- Use this button to send us your documents in .doc or .docx formats. No single file should exceed 10MB or be password protected;
- Upload one document at a time, indicating exactly which file is attached (CV/Resume or Cover Letter) in the text box;
- Our professionals will thoroughly review your documents, highlight any changes, and upload the files onto our system, so that you have access to the updated documents;
- After sending the files, wait up to 3 working days (72 hours) to receive the updated versions, which will be available on the OpenIGO Store “my account” page, in the “application review” folder. You will be advised through your OpenIGO registered e-mail account as soon as your files are available for download.
- You will receive each of your files with all the corrections and suggestions duly highlighted, as well as an additional file with the feedback from the technical review undertaken by our team of professors and specialists.
Shadi Mahyari –
I would like to express my deepest gratitude to be here ,
I hope this opportunity gives me the best encouragement to be able to serve in an an excellent way,
Best regards ,
Impressive work. Thank you.
Achan Susan Kitara –
I would like to be one of the strong UN worker as I seek for internship training to attain the required skills. Thank you so much for this service.
Hiranthi Francisco –
I would like to give my sincere gratitudes on behalf you, given good information to us.
I wish to join with the UN as Administration Officer with my experience and education background. Thank you
Gwetie konyi caleh –
This site is a motivation for me as I’m looking for an internship at the UN.
Samuel Nuoi –
Very valuable information on how recruitment works in UN agencies! No doubt it is worth the subscription.