To provide you with step-by-step assistance to earn your place on the YPP, we have developed an Application Review service for you to make sure you stand out in the 2023-24 YPP selection process.
In the first round of the UN YPP selection process, you must fill out a Personal History Profile (PHP) form (an online application form used by the UN). This document will be analyzed not only in the first round, but in all of the others, and is decisive for your success in this competitive selection process. The PHP must show that you have the technical knowledge and skills desired by the UN; it should be well structured and contain no grammar, spelling, punctuation or eligibility criteria mistakes.
Therefore, it is of fundamental importance that your PHP is carefully reviewed. This is exactly what our award-winning team will do for you. Our UN YPP application review service includes a review of the:
1) YPP Eligibility Criteria;
2) Work experience – “Duties and Achievements” examination;
3) Correction of the cover letter structure and format;
The review will be carried out in two stages:
Proofreading – highly qualified native English proofreaders will check your writing, formatting, correct errors and suggest improvements;
Technical review – a team formed of PhD professionals with vast experience at the United Nations (UN) will carry out a technical review of the documents that you submit to the UN YPP, offering feedback for improvement.
Our application review services will really strengthen your application!
- Purchase an application review on our site.
- Following purchase on the “Order Received” page, press the “Submit Application Review” button which is located under “Order details”.
- Then, press the “Submit New Message” button on the “Application Review” page, followed by the “choose file” button.
- Use this button to send us your documents, preferably in .doc or .docx forms but .pdf and ODF (.odt, .ods, .odp) formats are also accepted. No single file should exceed 10MB or be password protected;
- Upload one document at a time, indicating exactly which file is attached (PHP, Cover Letter) in the text box;
- Our professionals will thoroughly review your documents, highlight any changes, and upload the files onto our system, so that you have access to the updated documents;
- After sending the files, wait up to 3 working days (72 hours) to receive the updated versions, which will be available on the OpenIGO Store “my account” page, in the “application review” folder. You will be advised through your OpenIGO registered e-mail account as soon as your files are available for download.
- You will receive each of your files with all the corrections and suggestions duly highlighted, as well as an additional file with the feedback from the technical review undertaken by our team of professors and specialists.
Save money with our packages!