Inform your email address and download your ebook sample.
Make sure your browser is not blocking the download popup.
The United Nations Young Professionals Programme – UN YPP – is an annual initiative focused on the selection and recruitment of distinguished and highly qualified young professionals from different parts of the world. Every year the UN receives approximately 50,000 applications for the YPP, which selects around 100 highly qualified and motivated young people from around the world who wish to start an international career, hone their skills, and assist the organization in fulfilling its mission.
The UN YPP selection process is carried out once a year and comprises several stages: an online application form, a writing test, and a competency-based interview. In pursuit of its mission, OpenIGO Network has prepared this comprehensive UN YPP Manual (PDF E-book) to help you better understand the program itself and the stages of the selection process, allowing you to perform successfully in each of them.
This book will introduce you to the United Nations as the complex international organization it is and its organizational culture and values; it will teach you how to prepare your online application in detail, give you insight on the written examination and will also get you ready for the competency based interview.
This manual was written and revised by a team of Ph.D. professors, human resources specialists and intergovernmental organization staff with a great deal of diligence.
It is important to point out that when purchasing the e-Book you are also acquiring 30 days of support to clarify any queries about its content through an exclusive channel available on the OpenIGO Store “My Account” page.
Here’s how our e-Book will prepare you and help you pass each stage of the UN YPP selection process:
Written Examination – Get ready for it with our e-Book!
Our e-Book was written so as to maximize your chances of success in this competitive selection process!
- File Size: 19 MB
- File Format: PDF (Read on Any Device)
- Print Length: 158 pages
- Publisher: OpenIGO
- Publication Date: February 12, 2022
- Language: English
- Digital Rights Management: eBooks from OpenIGO use the DRM Social mode. This means that your personal information (such as name and e-mail) will appear in the top corner of every page of the eBook. You can read your file on any device (such as a Kindle, iPhone, iPad, cell phone or personal computer, etc.) or you can print it should you wish. However, you do not have the authorization to share your e-book with anyone, either in digital format or printed copy, and you are subject to the penalties set out in international law if you do so.
- Your eBook file will remain available on your eBooks page for subsequent downloads.
- If you have any problems ordering eBooks from OpenIGO, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your e-book will be automatically available for download following payment.