Your learning includes:
- Impact of organization culture and values on workplace and languages requirements
- Overview of the personnel system and job structures/classification, visas, and entry points
- Importance of mission
- Aligning skills and abilities with job announcement
- How to present yourself – both resume and in conversations
Your coach is an attentive listener, nonjudgmental, action-oriented, focused on results, encouraging, questioning, gives effective feedback, and inspires the person. The coaching sessions provide a framework within which the situation that the coachee needs or wants to address can be dealt with.
The individual is responsible for selecting their coach and committing to the goals of the coaching engagement.
Main goal: to better understand career options in IGOs
Number of coaching sessions: one
Coaching session Length: 45 (forty five) minutes
Means of holding the coaching session: Meet, WhatsApp, Facetime, Zoom,or Hangouts
Re-scheduling: Is allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled time.
Coaches: Leda Letra | 10+ yrs of experience at the United Nations
Your coach is just a click away!
- Make the purchase on our site by clicking on the Coaching Tab;
- Following purchase, press the “Make Appointment Now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”;
- Then, on the “Make Appointment Now” page, continue with the scheduling. You will see all the times available. Select one of these. Do not forget to advise us of your time zone when scheduling;
- If you are not sure of the date and time you wish to schedule your coaching session, this is not a problem.You can schedule it at any time by going to “Orders” and pressing the “Make Appointment Now” button on this page;
- After scheduling on the website, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from OpenIGO with all the information about your coaching session(s);
- If you wish to change the time of your coaching session, this is no problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. You just need to go to the “My Account” page and press the “appointments” button on “My products and services.” Press the “Cancel” button on this page and then make the appointment for your session when it is suitable for you. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your coaching session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled coaching session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment and will also not receive a refund for the missed session;
- In order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Hangouts, Zoom, or Facetime.
There are no reviews yet.