Get prepared for the WBG YPP Assessment Center and Panel Interview with our services! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
The World Bank Group YPP Selection Cycle has been announced with a series of changes! For this edition, the program will accept applications on behalf of three institutions (The World Bank, IFC and MIGA).
Working for the World Bank Group (WBG) is a dream for many. Among the different ways of selecting staff, the Young Professionals Program (YPP) is known as the World Bank Group’s most important and prestigious selection process. The World Bank YPP is a highly competitive selection process. Every year, more than 6,000 highly qualified young people from around the world apply for this program but only around 45 applicants are selected each year. Being selected for the World Bank YPP can change your life forever, but this is no easy task.
The World Bank Group YPP selection cycle includes a phase called the Assessment Center (AC), which takes place in the same round as the Panel Interview. The main aim of this stage is to make an in-depth evaluation, to see if candidates have the competences the World Bank Group YPP desires, using activities which simulate staff members’ daily work activities. In order for a World Bank Group YPP candidate to optimize their assessment center and interview performance, it is important for them to have a good understanding of the model applied in this selection process.
Having a Mock Interview with a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the WBG YPP Assessment Center and Interview model will help you be better prepared for this stage, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the desired vacancy. The WBG YPP Mock Interview + Assessment Center Advice Services are held via Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Facetime or Hangouts, conducted by an interview specialist and last around 80 minutes. On average, the interviewer (a professor with a PhD who is a specialist in the WBG YPP) spends approximately two hours reading all your documents and preparing a script to be used in your coaching session. Every Mock Interview is personalized and unique.
Please note: We strongly recommend that you read our chapter on the WBG YPP interview and Assessment Center available on the eBook World Bank YPP: The Essential Guide before having a mock interview.
- Make the purchase on our site.
- Following purchase, press the “Book Now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”.
- Then, on the “Book Now” page, continue with the scheduling. You will see all the times available. Select one of these. Do not forget to advise us of your time zone when scheduling.
- If you are not sure of the date and time you wish to schedule your mock interview, this is not a problem. You can schedule it at any time by going to “Orders” and pressing the “Book now” button on this page.
- After scheduling on the site, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from OpenIGO with all the information on your mock interview;
- If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is no problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. You just need to go to the “My Account” page and press the “appointments” button on “My products and services”. Press the “Change” button on this page and make the alteration. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your mock interview session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled mock interview session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment.
- Do not forget that in order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime.
- Mock Interview Length: 80 (eighty) minutes
- Mock Interview Language: English
- Means of holding the mock interview: Zoom (preferably), WhatsApp, Facetime, Hangouts or Skype.
- Re-scheduling: Is allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled time.