If you are looking to kick-start your career at the World Bank Group you have come to the right place! Working for an organization such as the World Bank is a dream for many professionals across the globe, since the opportunities offered often combine good remuneration and a wide range of benefits with meaningful work. OpenIGO can help you increase your chances of succeeding in these competitive selection processes with our WB Jobs and Careers Mock Interview service!
Most selection processes across the World Bank Group include an interview phase, which aims to find out more about the candidate and analyze their knowledge, competencies, and experience. It is widely understood that the interview model adopted by the World Bank is the Competency-Based Interview (CBI) but, in fact, it is mixed, combining this model with the traditional interview.
Having a mock interview with a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the World Bank Group interview model will help you be better prepared for this phase, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the desired vacancy. World Bank mock interviews are held via Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime, conducted by an interview specialist and last around 60 minutes.
Please note: we strongly recommend that you read the Interview chapter in our World Bank Jobs and Careers eBook which is available at our Online Store! website
Why should you purchase the mock interview?
- We have an 87% client satisfaction rate!
- On average, the interviewer (a professor with a Ph.D. who is a specialist in the World Bank Group) spends approximately two hours reading all your documents and preparing an original and personalized script to be used in your interview.
- All the experience is set to reproduce the interview in the same way that is carried out by the World Bank Group.
- At the end of your mock interview, thorough feedback is given on your performance.
- Make the purchase on our website;
- Following the purchase, make sure that you contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org informing us a) your order number, b) the deadline of your interview (if there’s one), c) the timezone you’re in and d) 2 or 3 preferred dates for your mock interview so we can schedule according to our interviewers’ availability;
- DISCLAIMER I: alternatively, you can use the “Book now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”. However, we do suggest that you use the method described above in “2)”. This is because our Book now system may not reflect the current availability of our interviewers, which is why we suggest you use the method described above to contact us and schedule your mock interview;
- DISCLAIMER II: we need at least 72 working hours to schedule the mock interview and prepare the custom script for your mock interview. This means that your mock interview has to be scheduled at least 72 working hours after the purchasing date. 5) If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is not a problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. To do that, inform us through email and we will proceed with the rescheduling. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is not a problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. To do that, inform us through email and we will proceed with the rescheduling. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your mock interview session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled mock interview session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment;
- Do not forget that in order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime.
- Mock Interview Length: 60 (sixty) minutes
- Mock Interview Language: English
- Means of holding the mock interview: Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime
- Rescheduling: allowed up to 24 hours before the scheduled time
WB Jobs and Careers – Application Review
Agbebaku Bright –
It’s an excellent service.