Get prepared for the World Bank Group YPP (2023-2024) with our Recorded Interview preparation service! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Working for the World Bank Group (WBG) is a dream for many. Among the different ways of selecting staff, the Young Professionals Program (YPP) is known as the World Bank Group’s most important and prestigious selection process. The World Bank YPP is a highly competitive selection process. Every year, more than 6,000 highly qualified young people from around the world apply for this program but only around 45 applicants are selected each year. Being selected for the World Bank YPP can change your life forever, but this is no easy task.
The World Bank Young Professional Program (YPP) selection cycle includes a digitally recorded interview phase, whose main aim is to find out more about the candidate before the live panel interview. It is widely understood and disseminated by the World Bank that the WBG YPP interview model is the behavioral event interview (BEI) but, in fact, it also combines a traditional and technical model as well.
The World Bank YPP recorded interviews are held via an online platform called HireVue (an online video interviewing tool) and last approximately 18 minutes. Therefore, you will actually be asked to record a video answering a few questions that pop up on the computer screen! There will not be a live panel at this stage, since it is a digitally and individually recorded interview.
Getting feedback from a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the World Bank YPP interviews models will help you be better prepared for this phase, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the next round!
Please note that this service is done only once. Therefore, make sure to send us the video after preparing yourself to the best of your abilities! We strongly recommend that you read the World Bank YPP interview chapter in the eBook World Bank YPP: The Essential Guide before sending your video to us.
- Make the purchase on our store;
- Our team will send you 6 questions, based on previous editions of the YPP;
- Then, you will record yourself answering these questions and send the video to us (uploading it in a Dropbox folder that we will share with you), simulating the actual interview;
- Our team of Ph.D. professors and specialists on the WBG YPP will analyze this video minute by minute, and make suggestions for improvements within 1-2 business day(s);
- Then, we will send you their feedback in the e-mail you have used to access the shared Dropbox folder;
- After the service is completed, we will delete all the files from our system, as we do not keep the personal information of any of our clients.
Video Length: 18 (eighteen) minutes
Video Language: English
Means of submitting the video: Dropbox (preferably).