Get prepared for the World Bank Group YPP (2022-2023) with our application review service!
The World Bank Group YPP 2022-2023 Selection Cycle has been announced with a series of changes! For this edition, the program will accept applications on behalf of three institutions (The World Bank, IFC and MIGA).
- June 15 – July 15 – Applications Open for all profiles
- August 15 – September 30: Applications reopen for IFC & MIGA profiles only
Working for the World Bank Group (WBG) is a dream for many. Among the different ways of selecting staff, the Young Professionals Program (YPP) is known as the World Bank Group’s most important and prestigious selection process.
The World Bank YPP is a highly competitive selection process. Every year, more than 6,000 highly qualified young people from around the world apply for this program but only around 45 applicants are selected each year. Being selected for the World Bank YPP can change your life forever, but this is no easy task.
In the first round of the World Bank YPP selection process, you must fill out an online application form and send documents through the system. These documents will be analyzed not only in the first round but in all other stages, being decisive for your success in this competitive selection process. These documents must show that you have the technical knowledge and skills desired by the Bank; they should be well structured and contain no grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes.
Therefore, it is of fundamental importance that your documents are carefully reviewed. This is exactly what our team of specialists will do for you. Our World Bank YPP application review service includes a review of the following documents:
1) Curriculum Vitae
2) Short summaries of your doctorate dissertation and/or Master’s thesis
3) Application essay
A review of each of these documents will be carried out in two stages:
- Proofreading – highly qualified native English proofreaders will check your writing, formatting, correct errors and suggest improvements;
- Technical review – a team formed of PhD professors with vast experience in intergovernmental organizations and in the WBG YPP selection process will carry out a technical review of your documents, offering meaningful and detailed feedback for improvement. The fit of your documents with the WBG YPP policies and strategies will also be evaluated.
With our application review service, you will strengthen your application in all relevant aspects!
- Purchase an application review on our site.
- Following purchase on the “Order Received” page, press the “Submit Application Review” button which is located under “Order details”.
- Then, press the “Submit New Message” button on the “Application Review” page, followed by the “choose file” button.
- Use this button to send us your documents, preferably in .doc or .docx forms but .pdf and ODF (.odt, .ods, .odp) formats are also accepted. No single file should exceed 10MB or be password protected;
- Upload one document at a time, indicating exactly which file is attached (CV, essay or summaries) in the text box;
- Our professionals will thoroughly review your documents, highlight any changes, and upload the files onto our system, so that you have access to the updated documents;
- After sending the files, wait up to 3 working days (72 hours) to receive the updated versions, which will be available on the OpenIGO Store “my account” page, in the “application review” folder. You will be advised through your OpenIGO registered e-mail account as soon as your files are available for download.
- You will receive each of your files with all the corrections and suggestions duly highlighted, as well as an additional file with the feedback from the technical review undertaken by our team of professors and specialists.
The WBG YPP – Essential Guide (eBook)
Save money with our WBG YPP Packages!
Full Package (eBook + Application Review + Mock Interview)
Initial Package (eBook + Application Review)
Interview Package (eBook + Mock Interview)
Essential Package (Application Review + Mock Interview)
Marie Maseko –
The application review is a great deal for anyone who wants to improve the chances to be selected on the first round. I heard about OpenIGO on the Econonjobs forum and I’m surprised with the quality of their work. I recommend it!
Utibeobong Bassey –
I would love to passionately work with the World Bank to achieve shared prosperity and reduce extreme poverty. This service service helped me to take a step further into this goal! Thanks, Openigo.
Very helpful services and very prompt in giving feedback.
The reviewer pointed out several mistakes and weak presentation of documents like CV and essay and gave positive suggestion to improve it. This really help applicant in improving the application and chances of getting selected. One suggestion, I would like to make is that there should be a second round of application review where the documents can be checked again by the experts.
The ebook was very helpful to get all the essential information I needed to prepare my application. The application reviewers gave me valuable and detailed advice to improve my CV and essay, and responded quickly to my questions.
I am totally satisfied by the work of the application review team, i will recommend it. The corrections were made on time with all courtesy. They were relevant and useful. They saved me a lot of time,
I’m really satisfied with this service! It was very helpful!
In addition to editing the language, the review would be great to pay a large attention to the technical aspects of the subject matter.
Getting external feedback on my essay, abstract, and CV was incredibly helpful. Reading the e-book provided a comprehensive overview of the whole program and enabled me to conduct further research on the YPP program and the Bank in general. Thorough research helped me determine how best to frame my application and informed my perspective on how I could contribute to the Bank. Seeing examples of CV formats and essay also helped me feel more informed to develop my own
It’s a very good product and service . It helped me to refine my essay for the WBYPP application.
Patrick safo –
The world bank is doing a lot to help people around the world and my dream is to be part of this mission! Thanks Openigo – your team’s guidance has been super helpful.
I have been selected for the interview round for YPP WB. You have a great help in the selection process. And I don’t think without your support and services I could reach to this level.
Helen Gray –
I received the feedbacks. They are excellent! I feel quite confident so I improved and sent off my application just now. I’ll contact you guys again for coaching opportunity.
Naomi Hikari –
I just wanted to say thank you for your feedback. I found the comments extremely helpful and very detailed. I’ve incorporated them fully into my application, and will be them in mind for what I write in the future.