Working for an organization such as the World Bank Group (WBG) is a dream for many. The World Bank Group offers different opportunities to professionals looking to kick-start their careers with the organization, through which they select highly qualified and motivated people to work in its various areas of activity. There are internship programs, consultant vacancies, young professional programs, administrative jobs, among others.
In the first round of the World Bank Group selection process, you must fill out an online application form and send documents through the system. These documents will be analyzed not only in the first round, but in all of the others, and are decisive for your success in this competitive selection process. These documents must show that you have the technical knowledge and skills desired by the Bank; they should be well structured and contain no grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes.
That is why we are here: to provide you with step-by-step assistance to earn your place in the World Bank Group. We have developed preparatory services for you with everything that you need to know to stand out in every stage of the selection process.
It is of fundamental importance that your documents are carefully reviewed. This is exactly what our award-winning team will do for you.
Our World Bank Group Jobs Application Review service includes a review of the following documents:
1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
2) Cover Letter/Statement of Interest
3) Application essay (if applicable)
A review of each of these documents will be carried out in two stages:
- Proofreading – highly qualified native English proofreaders will check your writing, formatting, correct errors and suggest improvements;
- Technical review – a team formed of PhD professors with vast experience at intergovernmental organizations will carry out a technical review of the documents that you submit to the World Bank, offering feedback for improvement. The fit of your documents with the World Bank policies and strategies will be evaluated.
Our application review services will really strengthen your application! We have a 96% client satisfaction rate!
- Purchase an application review on our site.
- Following purchase on the “Order Received” page, press the “Submit Application Review” button which is located under “Order details”.
- Then, press the “Submit New Message” button on the “Application Review” page.
- Indicate the position you are applying for at the World Bank Group and send us the link to the job opening you are interested in.
- Press the “choose file” button. Use this button to send us your documents, preferably in .doc or .docx format. No single file should exceed 10MB or be password protected;
- Upload one document at a time, indicating exactly which file is attached (CV; Cover Letter; Statement of Interest; Essay or any other) in the text box;
- Our professionals will thoroughly review your documents, highlight any changes, and upload the files onto our system, so that you have access to the updated documents;
- After sending the files, wait up to 3 working days (72 hours) to receive the updated versions, which will be available on the OpenIGO Store “my account” page, in the “application review” folder. You will be advised through your OpenIGO registered e-mail account as soon as your files are available for download.
- You will receive each of your files with all the corrections and suggestions duly highlighted, as well as an additional file with the feedback from the technical review undertaken by our team of professors and specialists.
WB Jobs and Careers – Mock Interview
There are no reviews yet.