Landing an internship at the World Bank is a dream for many. Understandably, since the World Bank Internships Program combines good remuneration and a wide range of benefits with meaningful work that can help billions of people around the world. If this is your case, OpenIGO can help you increase your chances of succeeding in this competitive selection process.
The World Bank Internship Program selection cycle includes an interview phase, which aims to find out more about the candidate, and analyze their knowledge, competencies and experience. It is widely understood that the WB Internship interview model is the behavioral event interview (BEI) but, in fact, it is mixed, combining this model with two others: the traditional interview and the brain teaser interview (also known as puzzle interview).
Having a mock interview with a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the World Bank Internship interview model will help you be better prepared for this phase, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the desired vacancy. The World Bank Internship Mock Interview is held by Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime, conducted by an interview specialist and lasts around 60 minutes.
On average, the interviewer (a professor with a Ph.D. who is a specialist in the World Bank Internship) spends approximately two hours reading all your documents and preparing a script to be used in your interview, plus around one hour in a mock interview with you. Every interview is personalized and unique.
Please note: we strongly recommend that you read the World Bank Internship interview chapter in the eBook “World Bank Internships: The Complete Guide” before having a mock interview.
Why should you purchase the mock interview?
- On average, the interviewer (a professor with a Ph.D. who is a specialist in the World Bank Internships) spends approximately two hours reading all your documents and preparing an original and personalized script to be used in your interview.
- All the experience is set to reproduce the interview in the same way that is carried out by the World Bank Group.
- At the end of your mock interview, thorough feedback is given about your performance.
- Make the purchase on our website;
- Following the purchase, make sure that you contact us through the email email@example.com informing us a) your order number, b) the deadline of your interview (if there’s one), c) the timezone you’re in and d) 2 or 3 preferred dates for your mock interview so we can schedule according to our interviewers’ availability;
- DISCLAIMER I: alternatively, you can use the “Book now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”. However, we do suggest that you use the method described above in “2)”. This is because our Book now system may not reflect the current availability of our interviewers, which is why we suggest you use the method described above to contact us and schedule your mock interview;
- DISCLAIMER II: we need at least 72 working hours to schedule the mock interview and prepare the custom script for your mock interview. This means that your mock interview has to be scheduled at least 72 working hours after the purchasing date. 5) If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is not a problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. To do that, inform us through email and we will proceed with the rescheduling. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is not a problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. To do that, inform us through email and we will proceed with the rescheduling. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your mock interview session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled mock interview session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment;
- Do not forget that in order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime.
- Mock Interview Length: 60 (sixty) minutes
- Mock Interview Language: English
- Means of holding the mock interview: Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime
- Re-scheduling: allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled time
Save money with our Packages!
Get also the products below and enhance your chances of success!