Get prepared for the World Bank Group YPP (2023-2024) with our Mock Interview service! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Working for the World Bank Group (WBG) is a dream for many. Among the different ways of selecting staff, the Young Professionals Program (YPP) is known as the World Bank Group’s most important and prestigious selection process. The World Bank YPP is a highly competitive selection process. Every year, more than 6,000 highly qualified young people from around the world apply for this program but only around 45 applicants are selected each year. Being selected for the World Bank YPP can change your life forever, but this is no easy task.
The World Bank Young Professional Program (YPP) selection cycle includes an interview phase, whose main aim is to find out more about the candidate and analyze their knowledge, competencies and experience. It is widely understood and disseminated by the World Bank that the WB YPP interview model is the behavioral event interview (BEI) but, in fact, it is mixed, combining this model with others: the traditional interview and the brain teaser interview (or puzzle interview).
Having a mock interview with a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the World Bank YPP interview model will help you be better prepared for this phase, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the desired vacancy. World Bank YPP mock interviews are held via Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime, conducted by an interview specialist and last around 60 minutes. On average, the interviewer (a professor with a PhD who is a specialist in the WBG YPP) spends approximately two hours reading all your documents and preparing a script to be used in your interview. Every interview is personalized and unique.
Please note: We strongly recommend that you read the World Bank YPP interview in the eBook World Bank YPP: The Essential Guide before having a mock interview.
- Make the purchase on our website;
- Following the purchase, make sure that you contact us through the email email@example.com informing us a) your order number, b) the deadline of your interview (if there’s one), c) the timezone you’re in and d) 2 or 3 preferred dates for your mock interview so we can schedule according to our interviewers’ availability;
- DISCLAIMER I: alternatively, you can use the “Book now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”. However, we do suggest that you use the method described above in “2)”. This is because our Book now system may not reflect the current availability of our interviewers, which is why we suggest you use the method described above to contact us and schedule your mock interview;
- DISCLAIMER II: we need at least 72 working hours to schedule the mock interview and prepare the custom script for your mock interview. This means that your mock interview has to be scheduled at least 72 working hours after the purchasing date. 5) If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is not a problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. To do that, inform us through email and we will proceed with the rescheduling. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is not a problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. To do that, inform us through email and we will proceed with the rescheduling. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your mock interview session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled mock interview session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment;
- Do not forget that in order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime.
- Mock Interview Length: 60 (sixty) minutes
- Mock Interview Language: English
- Means of holding the mock interview: Google Meets (preferably), Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime
- Rescheduling: allowed up to 24 hours before the scheduled time
Save money with our WBG YPP Packages!